Hello and welcome to our site! Have you decided to do a tattoo but do not know what print to take to the studio? Our site offers the best tattoo categories. Here you will find hundreds of free tattoo ideas, tattoo pictures, designs, tattoo art to choose from.
If you want your design or tattoo picture to appear on our site, please contact us, do not forget to visit our official Facebook page for more updates.
Browse the Internet tattoo site from the convenience of your computer, and find that perfect tattoo to print out and take to your favorite tattoo artist.
Like what we do? Then be sure to like us on Facebook too! Among other things, it's the best way to keep up with the new artwork we add to the website.
Tattoo Aftercare-Seven important steps
1. Remove bandage in 1-2 hours. Wash tattoo gently with cool, soapy water. (Use Ivory or a white non-fragranced soap.) Then put a thin layer of Neosporin CREME on your tattoo. Put this on 2-3 times a day for about 4-6 days. (Don't use the ointment as it will clog your pores.)
2. After the 4-6 days apply a thin layer of Lubriderm or Keri lotion 2-3 times a day for about 2 weeks. Your tattoo will be peeling and flaking a little and this is normal.
3. Keep your tattoo out of the sun and tanning beds for the 1st month. (And if you want the colors to LAST, apply sunblock over your tattoo after this one month period. Do this always to keep the colors vibrant.)
4. Don't soak your tattoo in any water for a month. Showers are ok.
5. DO NOT pick or scratch your tattoo! It will probably itch after a couple of days and it's normal. If you pick at it or scratch it, you will pull out the color and have blank spots or "holidays" in your tattoo.
6. DO NOT listen to your friends or family advice!
7. If you have ANY questions at all, ask your tattoo artist. If you care for your tattoo properly, it will heal correctly and last a lifetime.